Marci Q. Advisor
Peter K. Assistant
Susan B. Receptionist
Financial and Economic Brief - June 1, 2021
• The Biden 2022 $6 Trillion Budget – Will it Produce Record Inflation? – The Biden Administration has proposed one of the largest Budget spending bills since the WWII economic era.
• How a Cut in the Gift and Estate Tax Exemption Will Affect You – The current Gift and Estate Tax Exemption is a healthy $11.7 Million per individual and $23.4 Million per couple for 2021.
• Is it Possible that the US Federal Government Will Issue its Own Crypto Currency? – Crypto currencies have an equivalent value of about $2 Trillion.
Financial and Economic Brief - May 1, 2021
• Top Combined Capital Gains Tax Rates Would Average 48% Under Biden’s Tax Plan - If new Capital Gains tax rates go into effect it will mean a huge tax increase not seen since the 1920’s.
• Crypto Currency is Reaching a Mainstream Audience – For those considering investing or buying Crypto Currencies there is a bit of a learning curve involved in making such a decision.
• Mortgage Rates and Home Purchases Continue to Fluctuate - Over the past few weeks demand for new housing and new mortgages has shown a slight decline.