Marci Q. Advisor
Peter K. Assistant
Susan B. Receptionist
Financial and Economic Brief - January 1, 2021
• Highlights of New Covid Stimulus Bill - The new legislation, signed on December 27, 2020, has something in it for everyone; and more may be coming!
• Migration Movement from City to Farm? – Many Americans believe that the Covid-19 Pandemic has caused many to uproot their families and move from cities to suburbs or rural countryside.
• Chances of an IRS audit? The IRS Releases the Numbers. - One of the most unsettling times in a person’s life is the dreaded IRS audit.
Financial and Economic Brief - December 1, 2020
• Dow Breaks 30K – Is There a Higher Limit? - In March of 2020 the Dow experienced several crashes that dropped it significantly. Pundits predicted that it would be many years, if not decades, before recovery would take us to prior highs.
• The Fed’s Impact on Mortgage Rates & Acquisition of MBS – In the past, the party line among bankers was that the Fed’s control of the money supply had little to do with long term mortgage rates.
• The New SECURE Act Changes Required Minimum Distributions at retirement age - The SECURE Act was passed in December 2019. You may need to do a complete review of your retirement strategy based on how the new legislation will affect your retirement strategy.
Financial and Economic Brief - November 1, 2020
• GDP – The Latest Numbers for Q3 - Market analysts frequently rely on the Government’s Bureau of Economic Analysis’ Real Gross Domestic Product reports in an attempt to determine long and short-range investment strategies.
• GM Announces an all-Electric Vehicle Future – Here’s what Mary Bara, CEO of GM has recently said; “We want to put everyone in an EV, and we believe we have what it takes to do it.
• The Fed’s Definition of the “Money Supply”? - It seems as though we know very little about how the Money Supply, as defined by The FED, affects personal investment and purchasing decisions.
Financial and Economic Brief - October 1, 2020
• What is the FED saying about interest rates now? - Interest rates effect virtually every financial decision Americans make; from buying a home, buying a car, or charging purchases to a credit card.
• Here it is in a nutshell – Evaluating Economic Sectors - When media pundits, bankers, and government officials discuss the economy, frequently it is difficult to fully grasp the implications and their effect as a whole.
• Technology Trends for the Next Decade - 25 hot technology trends that will continue to influence the global economy and how they will affect how we manage our investments and savings.
Financial and Economic Brief - September 3, 2020
• Are people moving out of the cities to suburbia? - There has been a lot of buzz around whether the Covid-19 Pandemic has more people fleeing the large cities for the suburban life.
• The Best New Careers of 2020 – It’s no longer a secret! - Many people often wonder what jobs will produce the best possible future for themselves and their families.
• Retirement Savings Tips for 45 – 54 Year Olds - Retirement planning is always a challenging process. This is generally because individual goals change and the cost of living is a moving target.
Financial and Economic Brief - August 4, 2020
• A Q2 Economic Evaluation - Now that the American Economy has gone through at least one quarter of Covid-19, we have an opportunity to glance back at the equity markets to see how they performed.
• International Monetary Fund’s Latest Update - Countries around the world share the same apprehensions about financial health of economies as well as physical health of the people.
• Top 10 Technology Trends of 2020 - The rapid growth of technology is paving the way for career growth in 10 different but connected areas.